Elon Reeve Musk is a South African-born American Business Magnate, Investor, and Engineer. He is the founder, CEO, and Lead Designer of SpaceX; Co-Founder, CEO, and Product Architect of Tesla, Inc.; and Co-Founder and CEO of Neuralink.
Elon Musk believes that Everything is possible. He has a futuristic Far-Sighted Vision to change the world. During his childhood, he spent 12-15 hours a day just reading books. He created an Optimism, a strong persistence by reading books. He is an Inspiration for the whole world. He does things that seem impossible for the people.
Here are the top 10 quotes by Elon Musk That will Motivate and Inspire you.
1. Persistence is very important. You should not give up unless you are forced to give up.
2.”It’s OK to have your eggs in one basket as long as you control what happens to that basket.
3. When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
4. If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.
5. I could either watch it happen or be a part of it.
6. The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
7. I think it is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
8. If you go back a few hundred years, what we take for granted today would seem like magic-being able to talk to people over long distances, to transmit images, flying, accessing vast amounts of data like an oracle. These are all things that would have been considered magic a few hundred years ago.
9. When Henry Ford made cheap, reliable cars, people said, ‘Nah, what’s wrong with a horse?’ That was a huge bet he made, and it worked.
10. There have to be reasons that you get up in the morning and you want to live. Why do you want to live? What’s the point? What inspires you? What do you love about the future? If the future does not include being out there among the stars and being a multi-planet species, I find that incredibly depressing.
Which is your Favourite one? Tell us in the comments.
Thanks For Reading! Share this post!!